Thursday, July 22, 2010

T-Ball All Stars

This morning I went to sports class. It was t-ball day! I was really excited to get to play baseball. I've never actually played baseball before, but it sure sounded like fun. I wore my hat, just to be prepared.

When it was my turn up to bat, I selected my bat, walked up to the ball, and cracked it like a pro. Mom cheered, I ran to first base, and it was pretty awesome. I got to bat a whole bunch of times, and I hit it really far every time. Then it was pitching practice. Mom and I threw the ball back and forth. Of course, I threw the ball really well, too. (We're working on the whole catching thing.)

Mom said I can thank Dad for my natural abilities. She also said I could thank Dad for the fact that after about 7 minutes I decided I was feeling pretty tired and decided I would just go sit down and rest for a while. Something about motivation...

Anyways, here are a few pictures of me and my best buddy. We have a lot of fun together.




Daddy is headed out in the morning for his big fishing trip with Grandpa and Uncle Brett. We sure are gonna miss him.

Love,
J

2 comments:

GJJ said...

What is it with little boys and making faces to the camera? I guess that is just what they do. They can't help themselves

Kelly said...

Are his nails no longer blue?