Sunday, April 4, 2010

That Bunny!

I found eggs in our house this morning. EASTER EGGS. In our house. I screamed, "That Bunny put eggs IN OUR HOUSE!" I had so much fun finding them all. And then I hit the jackpot. Easter Bunny leaves baskets, too? I LOVE this holiday.









Some people go for the ears. I ate his face.

Love,
J

P.S. Yes, we felt the earthquake. It was very, very weird. We were all outside on the patio and the whole world started rocking back and forth. Creepy. But, we are all fine and nothing major happened in San Diego because of it. Just a little Easter earthquake!

1 comment:

Aunt Becky said...

The funniest part is when Ben asks Jake what he wants for breakfast. Next year you need to make the muddy bunny tracks in the house like I used to do for the kids. I would pretend to be all annoyed that he didn't wipe his feet. Too funny.