Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday

It is only Monday and mommy is tired of me. It's gonna be a long week for her since I can't seem to remember to not do the things she has to keep telling me not to do (like throw things in the pond, chase the dogs, ram things with my dump truck, scream at my brother...)

But we'll have the reward of Gramma Jojo coming on Saturday. Mom said Saturday cannot possibly get here soon enough.

Even though I annoy mommy sometimes, I can still make her laugh. We were looking at our two little fish in the pond this morning and she asked me what I thought their names should be.

Meet "Halibut..." ...and "Troy."
For some reason, they are not afraid of me. Mom says they lack survival skills.




And what would a morning be without teasing the dogs?


How many more days til Saturday???

Love,
J

2 comments:

Aunt Becky said...

I think mommy needs her mommy!

Lincoln said...

I think it's HILARIOUS that your fish lack survival skills. Tell Grandma JoJo I say Hi and that I love her!