Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Girlfriends

Yesterday was a day filled with girls!

My day started out with a quick visit from Grandma Susan, who came over to pick up Jacob. She makes me smile. A lot.

Then, Mommy and I went to the doctor for my 4 month check-up. The nurse was so nice to me and I was smiling like a crazy person at her. I loved the doctor, who was a girl, too. When she rolled me over onto my belly and commented on how very strong I was, I thought I would impress her a little bit more by smiling at her and then rolling over. She was impressed. I could tell.

For those who are keeping track, I weighed 14 lbs. and measured 25" long. This puts me in the 50-60th percentile for height and about the 40th percentile for weight. Since I eat like a pig, Mom and the doctor decided I was just blessed with a good metabolism.

The nurse, who I had successfully flirted with previously, came back in and gave me three shots. I cried, but I got over it quickly and forgave her. She was just doing her job, right?

After that, the real fun began. Mom and I headed down to see our friends Anna and Isabella. Isabella is just four weeks younger than me! I had fun looking at her and her mommy. We had a real treat and got to see Isabella's grandma and her great grandma, too! I really, really liked her great grandma. She kept making me laugh. It didn't matter one bit that she was talking to me in Spanish, I know a good grandma when I see one!

Here is a picture of me and Isabella. Notice we are not touching. Her daddy told me to stay away from her til she's 30. I was on my best behavior.


This morning, I'm pretty wiped out from all of the flirting I did yesterday. I fell back asleep in mommy's bed.



Apparently it's a pretty cozy place, because Jake decided to climb back in and join me.


Once we are both ready to get up (it's almost 10:30), I'm headed over to Grandma Susan's for a little bit and Jake and Mommy are going to have a date.

We're lucky boys!

Love,
R

No comments: