Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Date Day

Mommy and I had a date today. We dropped Ryan off at Grandma and Grandpa's house, picked up some lunch, and headed off to the beach!

We ran around on the playground for a while. Mommy and I went down all of the slides, tested out the swings, chased each other around in the sand...so much fun!

I even made "sand angels." Yes, sand angels. I may well be the only kid from San Diego who has thought to do this, but it worked pretty well.



Then, we crossed the boardwalk to the beach and got good and dirty. We ran around the edge of the water (it's FREEZING, but apparently tourists don't care...?), picked up shells, write our names in the sand, and then built a sand castle. We dug a really deep hole and mom let me jump in it.


I'm not sure who had more fun, me or mommy!


Love,
J

1 comment:

Becky said...

You know I just went back and looked at a bunch of your original posts in the blog to compare how big Jacob is getting. He seems like such a big boy now. He's growing up so fast.