Monday, November 9, 2009

Daddy's Helper

Since Daddy has been Mom-mom's helper for the last few weeks, I've become Daddy's helper!

Saturday night, we made a special snack. Daddy and I measured out 6 whole cups of marshmallows (we tasted lots first just to make sure they were ok), some butter, and then TONS of Rice Krispies. We mixed 'em all up in the big pot and then put them into a pan. YUMMY! I love Rice Krispie Treats!





No Baby Brother yet, though. We've got everything as ready as it is going to get, I think. We washed and folded a whole bunch of little clothes and put together a little tiny bed and I picked out a few stuffed animals to keep it warm til my baby gets here. Mom-mom even kinda packed a bag to go to the hospital...so, come on Baby Brother! We're ready for you!

I hope everybody had a good weekend! Welcome home Gramma Jojo and Grampa Mike. We're glad you are safely back in Buffalo, but we are SOOOO excited to see you both soon!

Love, J

No comments: