Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Let's Give It a Try

I have been REALLY good at peeing in the potty for the last few days...so we decided to give my Thomas underpants another try. When we put them on this morning, I told Mom-mom, "No peeing on Thomas. And no poo on Thomas."

Posing.

And of course I thought you might want to see the back, too :)

We've had a pretty exciting morning already. A big truck came early this morning and dropped off a huge dumpster for all of the concrete in our backyard. It was fun to watch the truck put it in our driveway! Mom-mom and I are going to go throw a few pieces in just for fun, and then we'll help daddydo the real work later!

Have a great day!

Love, J

2 comments:

Janis said...

Wow!! Big boy! How'd it go?? I guess you REALLY don't want two in diapers. :)

Gramma JoJo said...

What a big boy you are. I hope Thomas stays very clean.

Love you