Friday, July 10, 2009

I Didn't Ask...

...I just said I REALLY liked it.

We're talking about my new scooter.

I got to ride someone's scooter on Wednesday at the beach, and I had SO MUCH fun with it. I was pretty good at it, too! Grandma Susan must have been very impressed because when I came home from her house yesterday I was the proud owner of a new scooter! I even got a new helmet and some pads for my knees and elbows.

The scooter is at Grandma's house, so we'll have to get a picture of that later. Here I am with my new helmet on though!


Today mom-mom is going to go downtown to see if we can get our plans for the new room approved. Then, this afternoon, the jackhammer comes! Check out mom-mom's blog page after this weekend to see what we accomplish...

Have a great weekend!

Love, J

No comments: