Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Videos from Home

Here are a couple of videos mom-mom found on her phone from our trip to East Aurora. Enjoy!





We had a really nice, long weekend with daddy. We did lots of projects around our yard. I even helped mom-mom plant some vegetable plants! Sunday we had a birthday party for Grandma Holko, and then yesterday me, mom-mom and daddy went to the Wild Animal Park. We decided we like the Zoo a LOT better...

I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday weekend. Mom-mom and I were a little sad that we weren't back at the Garden Center helping Grampa Mike, but we hope the weekend was great!

Love, J

2 comments:

Gramm JOJO said...

I think I see some gills and a fin growing on Jacob. You better check him out. I guess that what happens when you eat too much fish food. I think you need to tell him that we eat "fish," not "fish food."

Anonymous said...

awww i havn't checked the page in so long and i almos didn't watch the videos...First thats the brokest pony ever...Second I LOVE THE FISH FOOD hehehe :) Miss you guys! Hopefully next trip the boys can get together to play