Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Back in SD

After what seemed like a particularly long day of traveling, mom-mom and I are back in San Diego. I was SO very good on the trip. I carried my own Thomas backpack through the airport and everything. Only one of us cried on the plane...and it wasn't me. As we took off, I yelled and waved good-bye to all of the special people we love in Buffalo. I hope you heard me! Mom-mom and I will miss everyone a lot...it was sad to leave.

BUT, Daddy met us at the airport with a big smile, flowers, and a huge balloon for me! I ran so fast to give him a hug when I saw hime. Chewy and Obi sure were happy to see us when we got home, too. I was pretty tired, so I went right to bed. When I got up this morning, I found all of my toys waiting here for me and that made me happy all over again.

Due to mom-mom's poor scheduling, she had a doctor's appointment at 9:00 this morning. Luckily, Grandma and Grandpa Holko were more than willing to watch me today. We're not entirely certain that they didn't camp out in our driveway til we let them in this morning...

Here are a few pics we took the night before we left Buffalo...











Thank you all for making me feel so special while I was visiting. I will be missing you until I come back in August. LOVE YOU!

XOXOXOX,
J

No comments: