Thursday, May 21, 2009

In Our Yard

Mom-mom and I are planning to spend the day hanging out in our yard today. Here are a few pictures of our morning...

Here I am talking to our fish. They said that they were very hungry while I was gone, but they were happy to know that their cousins in East Aurora were very well fed while I was visiting.

This one will probably not make it onto a billboard...

I stole a marshmallow.

We came home to find our yard filled with flowers. It was a nice surprise to find the jasmine near the patio in full bloom. It smells heavenly!
More flowers...
Kissing Obi for the 900th time...
Mom-mom spent some time cleaning up our little pond yesterday and we decided it really needed a new fish. While I was gone, she went out and bought a new koi and two little tiny shubunkins (YAY! We finally found some!) All that time spent with Grampa Mike's fish somehow made this necessary. The orange and white one on the left is the new one. He's Japanese! We need to think up a good name for him.

And does anyone know if chickens can eat marshmallows? 'Cause I just fed them one...

Have a great day!

Love, J

1 comment:

Janis said...

Yay, you're back!! Let's plan to play soon. Your yard is AMAZING. :)