Friday, January 9, 2009

Trains Museum

Yesterday Grandma and Grandpa Holko took me to the train museum at Balboa Park. We had a great day, and mom-mom got a break, too!

Here are a few pictures Grandpa took of our adventure...



Me and Grandma Susan

And me and Grandpa. We know it's sideways, but just don't have the energy to fix it...

Last night was a long night for us. Mom-mom wasn't feeling too good last night so she took some NyQuil after I went to bed in the hopes that it would stop her incessant coughing. Just a few hours later I woke up, for the first of many times, coughing and crying. daddy tried to get me back to sleep but in the end I just crawled in bed with mom-mom and we coughed together for the rest of the night. Today, we're both a bit cranky >:(

But, it's a nice sunny day so we are going to go sit outside and let the sunshine cure our illness.

I hope you have a great weekend!

Love,
J

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a fun day!

Anonymous said...

that does look like a mighty fun day but i will get you a huge train of your own if you all come back here!

Anonymous said...

and fyi...im at work and i just found a thomas book...that sings to you!...sooooo i know you're telling mom-mom and dad that its time to move to buffalo so i can get you lots of toys. Just what you need :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you and Mom-Mom feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

I hope you and Mom-Mom feel better soon.

Tonya Staab said...

Can you believe that's the only museum I haven't been to yet. My train obsessed little man is missing out I think.