Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Pictures from Our Trip

Here are a bunch of pictures from our trip to Buffalo. Enjoy!


Here are the presents I found under my tree on Christmas morning before we left for our trip. I got a kitchen set with lots of food and a new bike!!! I have been practicing and I can actually move a few feet all by myself. Daddy got an airplane kite that I picked out for him.
Look at the cupcakes Jojo made for mom-mom's birthday! COOKIE MONSTER!!!
Here's Uncle Mickey stealing a cupcake!
And me eating like Cookie Monster!
My Uncle Dan had Cookie Monster cupcakes with me, too. Check out his blue teeth!
We went to a bounce house with Aunt Candy and Aunt Becky. It was lots of fun! I got to jump around with daddy and Uncle Dan and Kelly, and mom-mom went down the big slide with me! Even Jojo got to jump around!
Here's Aunt Becky helping me with my swing.
And my Aunt Candy hugging me...
I even got to visit Salvatore's where Aunt Candy works. There were so many lights!
Since we had so many visitors while we were staying ast Gramma and Grampa's house, I spent a lot of time peeking out the window to see who was coming next!
And this was a neat thing - Obi came with us! I thought we left him home, but sure enough, he was there waiting for me when I got to Gramma's house! For some reason, Grampa kept yelling at him and calling him Wilson...no wonder he didn't listen.
Here's Grampa's goat. He was pretty funny, and mom-mom just likes this picture!

We miss everyone back there so much. We had a wonderful time visiting with Uncle Brian and Aunt Lindsay, and I can't wait til next time when I get to play with my new cousin Carleigh! Brian and Lindsay will be great at being Carleigh's mom-mom and daddy...and next time I come home, Aunt Kelly will have a baby for me to play with, too! It sure was fun to get to see her instead of just talking to her on the phone!

And even though I somehow don't have any pictures of this, I spent a lot of time yelling for grampa to read me my butterfly book and give me more donuts! And thank you to Jojo for making me all kinds of good food and playing with me. I can't wait to see you both next month!

Well, me and mom-mom are both a little sick today, so we're gonna go and snuggle up on the couch and try to take a little nap. We love you all, and thank you SO MUCH for making our trip so special!

Love, J

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How the heck did i miss cookie monster cup cakes? Even though they make me sick i so would have eaten one!

Anonymous said...

Those are some awesome pictures Jacob! I know I'm missing all of you just as much as you're missing us!

Tonya Staab said...

Those cookie monster cupcakes totally rock.

That goat is hilarious. Great photo.