Friday, March 30, 2012

Garden Date

This morning, I got to take Mom to school with me!

Well, we didn’t actually go to school, but we went on a field trip to the Botanical Gardens. Mom sort of likes stuff like that.

It was a great day.

I got to have lots of “best buddy” hugs with Noah.

pIMG_8630

One more…

 

pIMG_8627

We got to plant our own little plants and bring them home. I have done this before, so it was pretty easy for me.

pIMG_8638

Since we haven’t been to the gardens for a while, this was the first time we got to see the tree house. This thing is so cool!

pIMG_8643

My Mom thinks I’m super handsome.

pIMG_8645

I jumped right after Mom snapped this picture.

pIMG_8646

And then, after we left the gardens, Mom and I went to Grampa Mike’s favorite restaurant and had lunch and a Pizookie! If you’ve never had one of these before, we’d highly recommend it.

Have a great weekend!

Love, J

1 comment:

aunt becky said...

So, you got me. What's a Pizookie?