Thursday, October 27, 2011

Playing, Partying, and Planting

Yeah, we've been doing all of those things. It seems like time has just been flying right by. Wasn't it just summer?

On Tuesday, Mom had a conference with my teacher at school. It was a regularly scheduled conference, I'm not in trouble or anything. It was perhaps not the most glowing report I've ever received, but it was good enough to earn me a night out with Daddy!

Dad and I headed over to that well-known boys' night establishment: Chuck E. Cheese. It was awesome. We had some delicious pizza and played games together.

I'm sure Ryan was really sad while we were gone.  Poor guy.


Yesterday, I had my Wednesday golf lesson. It's pretty fun. Mom thinks I do better when she's not paying attention to me so we don't have any pictures of this. Maybe next week...

But here's the really fun thing I have to tell you about: MY HALLOWEEN PARTY at school! We got to wear our costumes to school this morning and then we had a parade. Mom got to come back and watch it, too. Check me out...


Can you tell who I am without the mask? Maybe seeing me with my accomplice will help...


No? Scooby-Doo didn't give it away?

Well, this guy showed up on the scene and he ought to give you a better idea.

 
He looks a little strange here, but that's just because he needs his coffee..

 
Scooby, again, the obvious choice. We heard he's friends with Chewbacca, so...it kinda makes sense.

Many more Halloween festivities await. There will be pictures.

Love,
J

Oh, the planting part...we planted strawberries when we got home. More on that later.

1 comment:

Aunt Becky said...

I've been so busy with my move that I haven't checked in on the Holko boys in ages! Wow, a lot's been happening. I think my favorite is the video of Ryan's candy corn mouth explosion! So funny.