Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday at Home

It feels like we've been really busy lately. I'm not sure what exactly we've been doing (school, golf lessons, spending time with friends...), but today we decided we were just going to stay home and hang out in our own yard for a while.

Mom was mowing the grass, and this always makes Ryan cry. That guy just has a thing about lawnmowers, I guess. So, since Mom wasn't looking I told Ryan he could sit with me until he felt better.

But JUST until he felt better...

HA HA. See? I'm being nice, Mom.

And now I'm done being nice. Sometimes if I ignore him he goes away.

Lunchtime. I decided that it was "a beautiful day" and chose to eat outside on the patio. Chewy always likes this idea.

Ryan was clearly unimpressed.

And now, it's naptime. Happy Friday!

Love,
J



No comments: