Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Start of Summer

I don't know when summer actually starts, but as far as I'm concerned it started today.

Today was Jake's last day of school til next fall.

We get to have him home with us EVERY hour of EVERY day for months on end. Isn't that awesome?

Well, I think it's pretty awesome. That guy is so funny. He teaches me gross stuff and we laugh. Just the other night, he taught me how to make fart sounds. Yeah. See what I mean? That guy is so cool!

Mom just might have to post a video of it, actually...but for now, here's me.




Anyone notice anything different about me?


Yep, Mom cut off that ducktail that was growing out of the back of my head. It was cute when it was just a curl, but lately it was looking more like cotton candy than curls.

To celebrate summer, we're headed to the beach in the morning!

Love,
R

No comments: