Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

Well, it's raining. Working outside and painting is no fun in the rain.

Maybe we'll take a little break from work today and find something fun to do with Granmpa.

This morning, I showed him my Leapster (the new one I haven't barfed on yet).


Ryan stuffed about 12 strawberries into his mouth right before Mom took this picture.



Mom braved the rain and went out to take a few pictures of the progress they made yesterday. (I helped a TON yesterday... by going to Grandma and Grandpa Holko's house with my brother. )



You can almost picture what it will look like when it's all done...


And you guys are right, it DOES look huge in pictures. It's really not as big as it looks.

Hope you have a great day. We're off to play with Grampa Mike!

Love,
J & R

1 comment:

Aunt Becky said...

It looks great now that it's painted. I see it now with wisteria growing all around it. I don't know if Clematis grows there, but I have a small white Clematis vine that blooms in the fall, grows super fast and grows in anything. I literally dug a hole in the lawn and threw it in and it thrives.