Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday Already?

Wow...It's Saturday already. This week has gone by VERY fast. I spent a lot of time helping Grampa Mike outside. You can see the pictures of our new patio on Mommy's blog page. It's pretty awesome. I already rode my bike around and around and tested it all out.

Sadly, Grampa Mike is leaving tomorrow. I'm not sure how we will survive without him. Please don't anyone tell Gramma Jojo this, but Grampa Mike is pretty good at fixing all sorts of little things around the house, too. Doors the didn't open well now open easily. Lights that were too bright now have dimmers. Sprinklers that didn't sprinkle now work again (sort of). Little boys that love their Grampas are now happier for having spent a whole week with their Grampa Mike. You should see Ryan smile and laugh every time Grampa talks to him. I think Ryan likes him as much as he likes me...and that's a lot!

Here we are on our last night together...


Thank you so much for everything, Grampa. I'm not sure how you remained so patient with us this week...I'm sure it wasn't always easy to let me "help," but now we will think of you each and every time we play on our new patio. We're pretty lucky. Thank you so much!

Love,
J

2 comments:

Becky said...

That's so sweet. Aren't grampa's the best. My arms and back ache just thinking about all that work too.

Janis said...

Well, we're no Grampa Mike, but we're ready to play anytime to try to distract you from missing him.