Sunday, January 31, 2010

Big Boy Dinner

So...do you know what day tomorrow is? It's a pretty big day around here. Yep. It's my birthday.

Tonight we went out for a special dinner for big boys. The lady who brought us our drinks was really, really nice to me and made me feel very special. I got to open some presents, and then a guy came and set our table on fire! It was very cool...he cooked our dinner right on the table. He even made an onion choo choo train.

So...I can HOLD it and not open it? Right...


Finally opening up my presents. Thank you everyone!

"Growing" because I ate some beans.

Check this out...

I used chopsticks! The things you can do when you are three!


Watching this guy do some crazy tricks.

They made me stand up on my chair (after three years of telling me NOT to do this) and then they sang me a birthday song.

My special birthday ice cream. SO yummy!


What a party! Rumor has it, I get another little birthday party tomorrow, too! Mommy said she was going to make me a cake.

I hope everyone had a good weekend. I did!

Love,
J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday Jacob!!!! I'll call tonight for your official birthday wish. Your gift is coming in the mail very soon. I hope?

Aunt Becky said...

That message was from me. Whoops.