Monday, December 5, 2011

Stomping Good Fun

Oh Aunt Becky, you sent a great present out here for Ryan!

When he first opened up the box, he was super excited about the big bubble wrap and immediately began stomping on that.

Just imagine how excited he was once we set up the actual present.

I even let him play with it for a little while.



We love it! I mean...Ryan loves it. Thank you so much for thinking of little Ryan. We can't wait to come back to Buffalo and give you, and everyone else, big huge hugs!

Love,
J

(Disclaimer: It had been a long day when this video was recorded and Dad had been out of town for a few days. You may have detected it in Mom's voice.)

1 comment:

Aunt Becky said...

Oh, that's hilarious!!! I'm so glad it's a hit. And it does take me back watching the boys. Can't wait to see you guys! I have some plans to run by you. :)