Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Bubbles and Stuff

Mom and Dad scored big the other night when they stopped at the store. There was a package of 25 different bubble wands...all for $4.99! Since Dad likes bubbles almost as much as we do, he approved this purchase and it's been bubble-mania in our yard ever since.


Ryan likes blowing bubbles. He can even SAY "bubbles!"

I, of course, am really good at blowing bubbles.

Not as good as Daddy, though. Check this out - two at once!

Ryan is impressed.

I think the only one who likes bubbles more than us is this guy...


And, in other news, Mom finally ordered my artwork book. We haven't gotten it yet, but they let you put up a cool preview! Check it out...

Jake's Book

Artwork 2010-2011 by Jacob Holko | Make Your Own Book

I also had my first real sleepover last night.  My friend stayed over last night. We watched a movie, read stories, and went to bed in my room. We were so good that Mom said I can have my friend over any time!

Now, we're off to the beach for some playtime.

Love,
J

1 comment:

Aunt Becky said...

Can I stay overnight sometime? I promise I won't pee in the bed.