Friday, July 8, 2011

Squirt Guns

On Wednesday, I came home to find a package addressed to ME. Mom helped me open it up, and you would not believe what I found!

Aunt Candy and Aunt Becky sent out a package with EIGHT squirt guns. And about eight pounds of candy.

Pretty much the coolest package a boy can get.

The only problem was that since it was Wednesday (which happens to be called Wine Wednesday in our house), Daddy and Darren were feeling childish as well.


"Aw man! Grown ups?!?"



Lots of boys. Lots of squirt guns.

Daddy dodging a bullet...

Ryan covered my back while I loaded up.



This guy showed up, too. I think he's Squidward's little brother or something.

We're off to swimming lessons now, and later I get to go on a hike with Darren. Summer vacation is the best.

Love,
J

1 comment:

GJJ said...

HI, Baby Squidward.